Double Runner® Magazine Advertising Rates
The Ad Rates shown are based on a distribution of 10,000 copies.
|2016||On Sale||Insertion Order||Copy Due|
2016 Display Ad Rates
|Black & White||$2,535||$2,355||$2,175|
|Black & White||$1,895||$1,790||$1,630|
|1/2 PAGE HORIZONTAL|
|Black & White||$1,495||$1,390||$1,285|
|1/3 PAGE VERTICAL|
|Black & White||$1,220||$1,135||$1,050|
|1/4 PAGE VERTICAL|
|Black & White||$1,025||$955||$880|
|1/6 PAGE VERTICAL|
|Black & White||$920||$855||$790|
|Black & White||$830||$770||$715|
|Inside Front Cover (Four-color)||$4,495||$4,260||$4,030|
|Inside Back Cover (Four-color)||$3,805||$3,605||$3,410|
|Back Cover (Four-color)||$4,495||$4,260||$4,030|
|Two Page Spread (Four-color)||$6,225||$5,905||$5,590|
|Full Page (Color or Black & White)||$1,690||$1,599||$1,480|
|1/4 Page (Color or Black & White)||$795||$725||$699|
All premium positions are on a first-come, first-served basis. Premium position and spread pricing is for four-color. Specific page placement within the magazine is also available at a premium. Contact Double Runner Magazine's advertising sales department for details.
Discounts and Payment
- A 15% discount (Agency Commission) on space and color will be earned on display ads for electronic files submitted within our specifications. Gross rate will apply to ads which need alterations or reformatting. (see ad specifications for acceptable formats).
- Net due within 30 days of billing to receive discount.
- Ad creation services available
- New advertisers will be required to prepay for their first two ads upfront.
General Rate Policy
Frequency discounts are available and are based on the number of insertions run within a 12-month period from the date of first insertion. Any advertiser who does not fulfill a contract will be subject to short rates. Ad contracts may be canceled provided notice is given before the closing date. Credits and rebates are earned by increasing frequency during a contract. Orders subject to rate change upon 90 days notice from publisher.
- Publisher reserves the right to hold the advertising agency and the advertiser jointly and severally liable for payments due the publisher. In the event that an advertiser has paid the agency, the advertiser is fully responsible for paying all invoices due the publisher.
- Advertising rates, terms and conditions set forth in this rate card shall govern all transactions and supersede any other information published in previous rate cards, directories, media guides or rate and data services. Uniform rates apply to all advertisers at all times.
- Neither the advertiser nor its agency may cancel advertising after the issue closing date. When change of copy is not received by closing date, copy furnished or run in previous issue will be printed.
- The publisher shall not be subject to any liability whatsoever for any failure to publish or circulate all or any part of any issue due to strikes, work stoppages, accidents, fires, acts of God, or any circumstance not within the control of the publisher.
- In the event of an error in the printing of a display advertisement, the publisher will re-run the correct version of the same ad material in the next available issue published.
- Publisher's liability for any error will not exceed the cost of the advertisement's space.
- Publisher reserves the right to add the word "Advertisement" to or reject advertising that simulates editorial.
Justin Wall, Sales Director
Double Runner Magazine
1931A Old Middlefield Way, Mountain View, CA 94043
Double Runner Magazine
PO Box 3121
Los Altos, CA 94024
Copyright 2016 Double Runner® Magazine - ISSN 2375-267X - Contact