Double Runner® Magazine Back Issues
Double Racing® represents a new experience in the world of running, and Double Runner will be there to capture it every step of the way, from the exotic Double Adventure Series in Kenya to the time-traveling, Wild West environment of the San Juan Bautista Double Festival. Double Racing® takes traditional road race distances (e.g., a 15K) and splits them into two stages (e.g., 10K and 5K), with finish place determined by the combined times of both races. Between stages comes the "halftime," a recovery period during which racers ride stationary bikes, stretch, jog, perform yoga or resistance exercises, refuel, rehydrate, or simply lie down with their feet up against a wall, anything to ready their legs for the next stage.
Double Runner will offer features on Double Races and profiles of race participants. But it will also delve deeper into the world of the Double Racing® runner, offering the kind of innovative training, nutrition, and lifestyle advice that defines the double runner's approach to his or her sport. Some distinctive sections of the magazine include:
- Double Vision: We look to the future by highlighting the latest advances in gear, gadgets, nutrition, sports science, and motivational techniques.
- Halftime: Fun "shorts" on recovery strategies, quick-energy options like energy bars and natural energy drinks, and entertaining quotes overheard at races.
- Double Training: Insights into the multifaceted training of the double runner, who must prepare for long stages, short stages, and the cross-training element of halftime. Also, new approaches to resistance training and injury prevention, the better to keep training!
- Double Time: A nuts and bolts section offering race recaps, top performances, and a "Double Q & A," in which a pair of questions are answered by Double experts.
- And much more: Photo-heavy sections, the Double Interview, and more.
With Double Runner, readers will become immersed in a sport as exhilarating as it is challenging.
Secure Order Form Form - Available 2015 Double Runner Magazine Issues
You will confirm the order amount on the next page, before your card is charged.
Copyright 2017 Double Runner® Magazine - ISSN 2375-267X - Contact